ENTRIES Sunday, November 28, 2004

i was soooooooooooo happy last nite...... cuz i dreamt of him… u shld noe hu if u r close wif me…. But I dun wan tis 2 happen[ only d back part] so I tell u ppl out there lorx… lolx.. I dreamt of him… oh I said tt b4… ok... it goes like these…..

I was on d bus, den d phone [handphone] rang... n for sure I ans it larx…. [d conversation goes like these..]
Me: helo?
He: hi.. its me.. ****** [dun bother 2 count d star.. I anyhow type one]
Me: ya?
He: u free??
Me: ya…
He: wana meet??
Me: ok..*very happy but act very normal*
Wif hu??
He:[cant remember d name… but got 2 gal n 2 guy… not countin him]
Me: oic… go where??* *tinkin: if I dun go he oso wont go cuz got 2 pair of couple liao.. if he go he would b alone..**
He: go see sunset/sunrise.. [cant remember]
Me: ok***even more hapi.. cuz romantic man***
He: pick u up at 8… [I guess is 8 larx cant remember..]

Then I reach home.. n do my ting…. Den go shower… den when I come out, I saw him inside my house.. tokin 2 my sis… [they r not suppose to noe each other] den I started to get worry.. cuz they duno his present.. den my dad came back… den duno wat duno wat my dad told him tt I could not make it… den ask him 2 go home.. den he went off… den I tried 2 sms him… but phone kana confiscate by father… tink bcuz they dun let us get in touch or something like tt… den duno wat duno wat I woke up… [reason: my granny was shoutin here n there.. too noisy.. so haf no choice... wish tt got part 2.. lolx.. but 2 bad cant control my dreams.. if can all my dreams wil sure haf happy ending one.. =pPp]


[ ` * love always * ` ]
[ ` * jalyn * ` ]
[ ` * aka * ` ]
[ ` * teenage drama lame queen * ` ]
[ ` * sMiLe aLwaYs * ` ]

jallyfish
11/28/2004 05:13:00 PM

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Wish(es): Post a Comment
BLOGGER-

*JALYNtanPEISI
*jallyFisH<3
*29MARCH1991
*fabuliciousFIFTEEN

[herDESIRE]

@strawberry milk
@carrot juice
@vitasoy
@greentea

[herUNSPEACKABLE]

)':

[herCOnTACTS]

emailjalyn@gmail.com
pigpiglet_02@hotmail.com
jlyn.jellyfish@yahoo.com.sg

WISHLIST-
braces
Wallet
adidas Bag
laptop
ipod30GB
white based nike/adidas shoes
camera (canon/sony)
EXITS-
[bernice]
[daphne]
[huda]
[ jade ]
[jasmine]
[jiayan]
[joanne]
[kai yuan ]
[Leeyee]
[ Nimrod ]
[yanling ]
[ 2E3]
[ designer ]
hey .. i lost some of ur links .. if euu happen to see that your link is not here any more, pls tag me and leave your link .. thx ..
jal

TAGBOARD-


vintage-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006



credits-
(c)jallyFisH<3
paint
imag hosted byphotobucket
THANKYOU AND THANK MYSELF!