ENTRIES Sunday, June 26, 2005

long time nv blog liao .. u now y?? cuz i made my own blogskin!!! yeah .. the one n only .. to me its nice .. cuz its my own skin!!! too bad tml skul startin .. or else i make more den go submit .. but too bad .. no time .. n finally .. MY OWN SKIN.. bu still got use other ppl's html to use as reference.. aiyahx.. dunno how to spell .. my el damn bad de .. [[or mayb i DID spell correctly]]((ok..wateva)) ..

anyway.. me damn sianz now .. u noe y?? cuz tml needa go back to skul .. haiz.. haven pack my bag .. den i dun even where r my books .. i throw here throw there dun even noe where my books are .. haiz .. the things tt make me more sianx is tt tml gotto wake up early again .. den mon let go at 2.30.. haiz .. den to make the matter worst is tt there will be homework .. sianx..

ooomg.. i really dun wanna go skul!!!! damn sianx .. how i wish i can make a wish .. ((well, yes .. i can make a wish.. but i wan my wish to come true ..)) my wish is tt .. it will be holiday forever ..

anyway, my lil finger[left had] de nail .. duno like wat liao .. tt time choir time hurt my finger.. den bleed like hell .. den noe e nail like goin to break.. summore is only halk lehx.. den like only tt normal part is holdin on to everything.. den cannot pluck out .. den if nv pluck out den everytime if accidentaly make den pain like hell .. den down there like wan to break cannot break.. haiz ..

haiya.... i damn fan larx.. dun wan to tok liao .. well at least i done my own blog skin .. a skin where by no one else is usin!! YEAH!!

[[signing off!!]]
((jalyn))
[(pigpiglet_02@hotmail.com)]

jallyfish
6/26/2005 04:50:00 PM

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Wish(es): Post a Comment
BLOGGER-

*JALYNtanPEISI
*jallyFisH<3
*29MARCH1991
*fabuliciousFIFTEEN

[herDESIRE]

@strawberry milk
@carrot juice
@vitasoy
@greentea

[herUNSPEACKABLE]

)':

[herCOnTACTS]

emailjalyn@gmail.com
pigpiglet_02@hotmail.com
jlyn.jellyfish@yahoo.com.sg

WISHLIST-
braces
Wallet
adidas Bag
laptop
ipod30GB
white based nike/adidas shoes
camera (canon/sony)
EXITS-
[bernice]
[daphne]
[huda]
[ jade ]
[jasmine]
[jiayan]
[joanne]
[kai yuan ]
[Leeyee]
[ Nimrod ]
[yanling ]
[ 2E3]
[ designer ]
hey .. i lost some of ur links .. if euu happen to see that your link is not here any more, pls tag me and leave your link .. thx ..
jal

TAGBOARD-


vintage-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006



credits-
(c)jallyFisH<3
paint
imag hosted byphotobucket
THANKYOU AND THANK MYSELF!