ENTRIES Saturday, August 05, 2006

1st aug 2006
So sad. Lost my phone... on the 28 of JULY!!! My VS2 not even 1 year old lor. Now my com spoil. Laptop also no internet connection. So only got to type using the laptop. DEN transfer into my MP3 den hopefully using the lab or where so ever’s com to up load. Anyway, today is the first of augest. I don’t know how long later will I up load this. This feels like losing all means of entertainment. Oh yah. Before I forgets, if you see me using anotherphone, ITS MY OLD PHONE !! I USE IT BECAUSE I LOST MINE!!! I do not wish to repeat again. You know what I feel like doing now. I think its called ‘writing a story’. Its like kind of fun to read. But just can find an interesting enough book. I like reading books which are like diary sort of thing. If not like a handbook. Think its fun reading. But wonder how it WOULD feel writing one myself. I want to go school’s com lab. I want to print things. [things => pictures ] but not that sort of artistic pictures. I not that artistic to view artistic pictures. Lol.

today, 5/8/06
im now using my OLD phone.. Z600. so sad rig. but not bad lorx. at least still got phone to use. plug my labtop to my original modam. so got internat le lor. yeah. ya la. i know its been a very long time since i blog. but im trying my best ok.

anyone who say this and is not that close to me, pls tagg ur contact number. cuz i have lose it when i lost my phone...

gtg.. update when i can((:

-jellyfish

jallyfish
8/05/2006 11:02:00 PM

Visit Cute-Spot.com!

Wish(es): Post a Comment
BLOGGER-

*JALYNtanPEISI
*jallyFisH<3
*29MARCH1991
*fabuliciousFIFTEEN

[herDESIRE]

@strawberry milk
@carrot juice
@vitasoy
@greentea

[herUNSPEACKABLE]

)':

[herCOnTACTS]

emailjalyn@gmail.com
pigpiglet_02@hotmail.com
jlyn.jellyfish@yahoo.com.sg

WISHLIST-
braces
Wallet
adidas Bag
laptop
ipod30GB
white based nike/adidas shoes
camera (canon/sony)
EXITS-
[bernice]
[daphne]
[huda]
[ jade ]
[jasmine]
[jiayan]
[joanne]
[kai yuan ]
[Leeyee]
[ Nimrod ]
[yanling ]
[ 2E3]
[ designer ]
hey .. i lost some of ur links .. if euu happen to see that your link is not here any more, pls tag me and leave your link .. thx ..
jal

TAGBOARD-


vintage-
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006



credits-
(c)jallyFisH<3
paint
imag hosted byphotobucket
THANKYOU AND THANK MYSELF!